Associate Member Benefits
Associates are companies or organisations that do not manufacture or supply construction products but nonetheless the CPA believes can support us with our projects, policy-making or services. These Associates include non-profit organisations, institutions of higher learning, and various commercial firms. Associates are non-voting members. The CPA is not obliged to accept an application to join as an Associate.
Information & Research
• Access to CPA economic forecasts, industry surveys, market information, Weekly Notes newsletter and other reports. Access is limited to the Associate Member only; i.e., such information cannot be further disseminated;
• Access to most members-only content on the CPA website. Access is limited to the Associate Member only; i.e., such information cannot be further disseminated;
• Measured access to the expertise of CPA staff for help on economic, technical, regulatory, sustainability and policy matters.
• Representation of Member’s interests to UK and EU government, civil servants, industry committees, boards and alliances;
• Guest access (by invitation only) to CPA committees and groups, to develop policy positions and promote industry viewpoints;
• Members-only invitations to the CPA’s annual Parliamentary Reception;
Networking and Business Opportunities
• Invitations to support or attend major CPA events such as the annual Lunches and Networking Forums (with cross-industry representation);
• Access to exporting opportunities and meetings with UKTI, foreign governments and clients;
• Preferential sponsorship opportunities and rates for CPA and industry events.