Water Efficiency - the contribution of construction products
This publication focuses on the role that construction products manufacturers have in managing water use and water efficiency, and addresses a number of key topics:
- how manufacturers use water during the manufacturing process and the innovations which are helping them to use water more efficiently;
- the types of products from manufacturers that assist others in the built environment to manage water;
- the potential business risk to increasing scarcity of water;
- the interaction between water, energy and carbon emissions;
- the ways to measure and assess water use and its impact.
Examples and case studies from the construction product manufacturing sector.