Company Member Benefits
Company Members are personally invited by the Association’s Chairman to join and have a direct involvement with the CPA. Principally the largest businesses in their respective sectors, their expertise and resources provide the Association with greater knowledge and influence in dealings with government and the wider industry.
If you work for one of these Company Members, you are entitled to full access to the CPA’s benefits and resources, as outlined below.
Information & Research
• Access to CPA economic forecasts, industry surveys, market information, Weekly Notes newsletter and other reports;
• Access to members-only content on the CPA website, including committee papers, surveys, working documents and briefing materials;
• Access to the expertise of CPA staff for help on economic, technical, regulatory, sustainability and policy matters, including advance warnings on relevant issues;
• Support and presentations from CPA staff at Members’ events;
• The CPA can develop bespoke economic research and surveys of market sectors.
• Representation of Member’s interests to UK and EU government, civil servants, industry committees, boards and alliances;
• Opportunity to input into UK and EU consultations and submissions;
• Invitations to meetings with UK and EU policy-makers;
• Opportunity for all Company Member employees to join CPA committees and groups, to develop policy positions and promote industry viewpoints;
• Members-only invitations to the CPA’s annual Parliamentary Reception;
• The chief executives of our Company Members sit on our Industry Principals Council, one of the two main committees of the CPA which meet quarterly to discuss and guide the Association’s work and offer input to the board and senior management;
• Company Member representatives may be elected to serve as Officers of the CPA.
Networking and Business Opportunities
• The chief executives of our Company Members are invited to bi-annual CPA Chairman’s Lunches, with VIP guest speakers (e.g., senior civil servants, Bank of England, etc.);
• Invitations to support or attend major CPA events such as the annual Lunches and Networking Forums (with cross-industry representation);
• Members-only opportunities to meet with major UK clients; e.g., HS2, TfL, Thames Tideway Tunnel, Greater London Authority, etc.
• Access to exporting opportunities and meetings with UKTI, foreign governments and clients;
• Preferential sponsorship opportunities and rates for CPA and industry events.