Technical and Regulatory Intelligence
Supply Chain Digital Twin
A joint project from the CPA, MK9 Development and Professional Construction Strategies Group (PCSG) to create a digitally connected supply chain model for the construction industry has secured backing from the Government’s Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The project tests the hypothesis that through the model developed, clients and supply chains get better outcomes by:
- Defining objective, testable outcome-based requirements at each transaction point
- Clarifying information requirements and linking delivery to procurement
- Procuring products and services along the supply chain from reliable BIM data
- Linking requirements to ensure the value of offers being procured are clearly identified
- Updating the model at every transaction point to provide live updates on progress
For more information, contact Hanna Clarke.