Government Business Support
The government launched its Business Support website to help businesses find the right support, advice and information to help with the impact of COVID-19.
Health and Safety Advice
Useful Government guidance includes:
- The government has published its Coronavirus recovery plan, Our plan to rebuild: the UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy. The roadmap to lift restrictions step-by-step (p.25) will be of particular interest to members.
- The government has published new Working Safely During Coronavirus Guidance with specific guidance for Construction and Factories, Plants and Warehouses. Guidance on Safer Public Spaces has also been published.
- The Department of Transport published Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer transport guidance for operators.
Other links that might also be of use to CPA members:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): getting tested
- COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Social distancing in the workplace during coronavirus (COVID-19): sector guidance - Construction
- Social distancing in the workplace during coronavirus (COVID-19): sector guidance - Manufacturing
- Remediation and COVID-19: Building Safety update
- Guidance on the closure of all retailers that sell non-essential goods and other non-essential premises
- Companies to receive a 3 month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- Forms and guidance on what manufacturers need to do to place test kits on the market
- Closing certain businesses and venues – compliance
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- Covid-19 apprenticeships programme response
- Coronavirus: A joint statement between HSE, the TUC and the CBI
- Social distancing, keeping businesses open and in-work activities during the coronavirus outbreak
- RIDDOR (the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013) reporting of COVID-19
- HSE has published the following guidance, which you may find useful: face mask fit-testing; working from home; driver welfare facilities; first aid cover and qualifications; the manufacture and supply of hand sanitisers