Associate membership is open to companies and organisations that do not manufacture or supply construction products but nonetheless wish to work closely with the CPA or our members on issues impacting our industry or businesses. Associates include non-profit organisations, institutions of higher learning, consultancies and other commercial companies.
Associates of the CPA are non-voting members.
Key benefits are summarised below. To learn more, please contact us here or 0207-323-3770.
Information & Research
- Access to CPA economic forecasts, industry surveys, market information, Weekly Notes newsletter and other reports. Access is limited to the Associate Member only; i.e., such information cannot be further disseminated;
- Access to most members-only content on the CPA website. Access is limited to the Associate Member only; i.e., such information cannot be further disseminated;
- Measured access to the expertise of CPA staff for help on economic, technical, regulatory, sustainability and policy matters.
- Representation of Member’s interests to UK and EU government, civil servants, industry committees, boards and alliances;
- Guest access (by invitation only) to CPA committees and groups, to develop policy positions and promote industry viewpoints;
- Members-only invitations to the CPA’s annual Parliamentary Reception;
Networking and Business Opportunities
- Invitations to support or attend major CPA events such as the annual Lunches and Networking Forums (with cross-industry representation);
- Access to exporting opportunities and meetings with UKTI, foreign governments and clients;
- Preferential sponsorship opportunities and rates for CPA and industry events.
Click here to view our current Associate Members.