- We champion the interests of both a world-class construction industry and a competitive, high-performing UK manufacturing sector.
- We represent the construction products industry as a whole. We are product neutral and support all materials equally.
- We are non-partisan. We are open to a dialogue with all parties, including political, industry, academia and not-for-profit organisations.
- We develop credible, practical solutions which are fact and evidence-based.
- We believe in well-considered, effective regulations which are transparent, target-driven and provide long-term certainty.
- We think innovation should be encouraged through performance-led rather than prescriptive, ‘tick-box’ procurement criteria.
- We support formal, open standards which benefit all, and are accessible to all.
- We are committed to ensuring that sustainability delivers the built environment the UK needs and underpins a successful manufacturing and distribution sector.