||What Success Looks Like
|Recognition for the sector
||The pre-eminent trade body for all manufacturers and distributors, consulted by decision makers.
- We represent the sector and are its voice
- We are respected and valued for our expertise, insights and contribution to members' businesses
- We are the first point of contact for government and key influencers seeking advice about policies that affect not only our industry but the wider construction supply chain
- We are recognised as the spokesman for our sector, sought out by everyone from the supply chain to the mainstream media
|Supporting Market Growth
||Provide support to our members to help them increase the value of their businesses.
- We see sustainable growth of the UK market
- Enhanced productivity through improved skills delivery and competence in the supply chain
- Government implements policies and regulations that underpin an innovative UK market and supply chain
||Make the investment case for sustainable UK manufacturing.
- Improved productivity through investment and efficiency gains
- Improved resource efficiency and sustainability for UK products
- Government has long-term policies, including an industrial strategy, that underpin the growth of sustainable manufacturing
||Shape policy and provide insights for members which reduce regulatory risks and improve our members’ business confidence.
- Investment is secure due to confidence in the market and regulatory regime
- We are the principal consultee helping government improve policy, regulation and taxation in the UK for construction products
- We lead stakeholder work to create consensus in relevant subjects
- We are relied upon by our members for UK and EU regulatory advice