|Recognition for the sector
||The first point of contact for government and industry seeking advice about policies affecting our sector and the wider construction supply chain.
- Promote the value and interests of the construction products sector to policy makers, to ensure an understanding of manufacturers’ and distributors’ key roles in the success of both the wider construction industry and the UK economy.
- Represent our members across industry and government organisations and committees, to share our expertise, implement solutions and advocate on the sector’s behalf.
|Supporting Market Growth
||Making the case for long-term policies which support growth, enhance productivity and attract investment.
- Forecasting, researching and surveying the UK construction market, including the National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline and major private projects, to verify activity, support confidence and incentivise further investment.
- Drive greater collaboration across industry and with government, to encourage innovation, improve productivity, lower costs, reduce waste, and build a highly skilled workforce.
||Shaping policies and providing expertise for members which reduces their regulatory risk and improves their business confidence.
- Leading industry consensus to help develop clear, effective regulations and standards that are fit for purpose and drive innovation, quality, performance and whole-life value of the final asset.
- Advancing BIM, LEXiCON and digital object indicators, to help manufacturers and distributors realise the opportunities at the forefront of smarter, more efficient supply chains.