Executive Assistant & Membership Coordinator
Competitive salary plus benefits / Central London / Full time position
The Construction Products Association represents the UK's manufacturers and distributors of construction products and materials. The sector directly provides jobs for 300,000 people across 22,000 companies and has an annual turnover of more than £55 billion. The CPA is the leading voice to promote and campaign for this vital UK industry.
- To provide a full range of EA support to the Policy Director and Head of External Affairs
- Manage the member database and related communications
- Co-ordinate committee meetings and related papers
- As part of the team, provide additional support in the day to day administration on the Association's activities
- Previous experience as EA to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level with relevant computer packages especially Microsoft Office
- Competent with database management (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting workloads.
- Ability to prepare committee meetings and papers
- Be available to work a flexible schedule on occasions, to support meetings and activities and to travel to other location mainly in London but occasionally rest of UK
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels within and outside construction industry, in a professional manner
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) for websites (Umbraco preferred)
- Minute-taking ability
- Events support experience
- Ability to copy write and proof read
- Understanding of the way the press and social media works
- Knowledge of the workings of UK national and local government
Applicants should submit a full CV with a covering letter to Elicia Jacobs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the deadline of 10.00am on Monday 05 June.
Please be aware that we expect a high level of responses to this advert and due to limited resources will be unable to acknowledge receipt of applications or contact unsuccessful candidates.
We request no contact from agencies or media sales